Thursday, March 01, 2007

theres no business like snow business...



it snowed this past sunday and I am so happy to finally get some snow pictures of Bobby and I. Although I have no clue what he was doing with the camera because the ones of me didn't turn out the greatest but at least they exist for now. Also I am so excited because today is march 1st and my first membership kit from jenni bowlin is on its way. I woke up last night thinking about it because I am crazy! I of course had to buy the extras and the paper kit. it is beautiful blue. also got some goodies from papier valise today too. I am looking forward to a vegging weekend this weekend. not sure if it is going to happen but i am trying to convince myself that it will. I feel like going thrifting again though. I did that last weekend and had a blast. seemed like i came across so many things that i was looking for. i tried taking some pictures of the stuff I got but they didn't turn out so i will take them in the daylight and post them.

No comments: