Monday, March 19, 2007

i hate monday's...


i have always hated Monday's for no particular reason, maybe because of The Bangles. I guess I just feel that I turn around and it is Monday once again. I stayed home pretty much all day yesterday. scrapped a little and then sat down to think about what I wanted to do and wasted about 6 hours just doing that. how does that happen? that darn TV and couch just suck me in every time. I think I am at another creative slump which is ok I get in those. I used up the rest of my energies creating this which is gorgeous and was actually excepted to view on the Basic Grey gallery!! but as of that i am spent. hope you had a good Monday i am back to moping :)


Just a quick update. I found out about the doll hanger from Jenni Bowlin's kits that I subscribe too and then she posted where you can find them so of course I had to order more. You can get them at character constructions under accessories. They are the French Laundry Hangers...adorable.

3 comments:

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

I LOVE IT!!! much like i love you....but for real this is soooo cute!

RachelDenbow said...

I'm glad you used some creative energy on this. Its great!

Funky Finds said...

thanks for reading funky finds! i loved the title of your blog & had to check it out. the hanger holding your awesome layout is too cool. where did you find it?