Tuesday, March 06, 2007

the honeymoon book is finished yeah!!!


The Honeymoon album is finally finished I am so excited and very pleased with the way it turned out. I actually still have to go through and but some more journaling and embellishments I am so happy that it finally is in one piece and hopefully no pieces are missing because who knows where they are in my scrap nook. I plan on having a clean surface and laying all the embellishments out in front of me and go page to page to finish it up. We shall see how long it takes me to accomplish that one. I think I am just really looking forward to starting a new project, which I think is going to be my new 9x9 heidi swapp naked album. I am not one to do 12x12 I think i have a bakers dozen if that but I do love that a scrapbook like that doesn't have to be something that goes in order but just tells a story on one page about your life and the next page can move on to a completely different event. Very different from the mini albums which is all I do right now. Very eager to start something new!!

1 comment:

Topaz Loves Katie said...

Awesome!!! i'll let you know how the gated one i make goes....you know!!! (sushi paper and all....ahahhhaahaaaaa)