Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I just don't want to...

The winds of change are upon us. I didn't feel them coming this time so I just hope that we made the right decision. Those of you who know me know of Bobby's venture on his own with his Auto Detailing business, I was still working an 8-5 dead end job hating every minute of it. I thought changing environments would help but things got even worse. When things started getting too hard to deal with we decided the best decision for me was to let it go. I hope it was the best. Life is more important then money sometimes and right now that is what we need to focus on. Today is my second day as a stay at home wife and things aren't too bad. Got a lot of cleaning done yesterday it is so nice to have a clean sink every morning and still have done what you wanted to do. But alas now the hell hole is upon me and "I just don't want to". This is our catch all room, actually the master bedroom but thought it would be so much better for my stuff and his. Now it seems to house all of my "will get to's" and is very overwhelming.

I would so rather be scrapbooking although that is in that room and since I am avoiding that room that isn't getting done either. So I am hanging out in the clean rooms for now. This room seriously looks like a Mission Organization show waiting to happen.



My hubby thinks we should get rid of the bed since we have only had one house guest in the course of the 2 years that we have been here but I don't understand why we would get rid of a perfectly good mattress when we will end up needing one in time any way. Any suggestions or motivation you can float my way is much appreciated!! Well happy Tuesday! I leave you with this...

5 comments:

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

the catch all....i hate it but love it. you know what i mean!! LOVE YOU

kristina contes said...

LMFAO! I am a moron. I have been to your blog, I just didn't put the "quietly going mad" together w/ the pixie chop. Names and faces and avatars and screenames all jumbled up in my brain.

I'm such a ditz. At least I am aware. Whew.

Nicole Carro said...

Katie, it was great hanging with you this weekend. We should definitely do it again. I'm tagging you on my blog, so check it out!

Melonie said...

I know where you are right now. My DH started his own business one year ago and unfortunately it does suck the life out of you. Hopefully, being home will help you feel more in control of things. It is definately a big adjustment when you start a business of your own. Good luck with everything!

kristina contes said...

I keep chating "Katie Huggins is quietly going mad" in my brain. I am such a dork!!!