Tuesday, June 19, 2007

excellent shopping


I had a wonderful day of shopping the other day. Tried a new boutique Frox in Perkasie love it! Very pretty jewelry and clothes and of course purses. I have been fantasizing about a navy blue and green wallet which I still hear calling my name. I think I may have to go back and say hell to saving money for a house I want a new wallet to join in with the other 15 or so that I own. I just sold one at a yard sale so I can buy another right? Yes that is total justification. Well then its decided must go back. By the way love this tote that I got thanks to the influences of
Gigi. It is awesome and has many uses especially bringing up packages from said shopping day.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

HA!!!!! you got the tote!!!! i love the navy...isn't it just so great!
i use my 2 all the time :)

glad i could enable you :) serves you right since now i'm dreaming of antiquing!!!