Tuesday, December 12, 2006

love of all things black...




very into all things black lacquered all of a sudden. so happy i married a paint man! I got this picture frame at a yard sale for 50 cents it used to be creme and gold now is a gorgeous black. Was originally going to be for a gift but I am thinking that I have to keep it because its gorgeous and I am so sure that I will find something on the black apple etsy shop to go into it. also the mirror that was a dollar store find for yes you guessed for you a dollar. it was gold now is this gorgeous black so curious what else i own or will find that may meet its blackened destiny. seriously this is not the depression speaking or at least i don't think so.

1 comment:

Topaz Loves Katie said...

uber cute!! you are the creative master.....oh and by the by i changed my comment setting so you should be able to leave me a comment.....