i have been everywhere and no where, and that is exactly how I feel.
1. here is one of my current knitting projects i am working on (note the one of because apparently one is not enough and 4 or 5 is more like it).
2. i actually tried to sit down and sew a little last night. ended in a big disappointment, i hate that. i wish the days of drawing my own patterns and just making them would appear again.
3. loving that the weather is getting warmer and it is time for the bug to come out of hibernation.
4. loving trips to philadelphia with my beloved topaz and it didn't rain this time.
5. i actually scrapbooked, two layouts at a get together the other weekend and i started a mini last weekend. all that is done is the cover but it rocks.
6. loving snacks from trader joes; not loving freezed dried bananas what was i thinking?
7. loving the new limerick outlets that are conveniently 15 minutes away from my home
8. loving no cable television and watching all gilmore girls all the time
9. loving that flea market and yard sale season is here.
10. in absolute need of a home makeover and don't know where to begin.