Thursday, September 13, 2007

Perfect fit...


I got the new dare book and am loving every minute of it. These girls are so talented and real I am breathless. The first dare of course was perfect fitting for this mood I am in which I hope breaks soon I can't take another morning waking up a 2:30 am with nothing but fear. Here is my layout... and I actually did a 12x12 which I think in my whole scrapping life I have done maybe 5 total. I just didn't want to cut this paper I really liked it. Plus going through all my stuff for the MLPA yard sale I just feel that I need to try them to use up some of this paper love I have. I like it not my favorite but I like it. I think I may even try another. Totally stole the photo idea from Gigi, she has some of the coolest self portraits I just had to try it.

2 comments:

Breanne Crawford said...

LOVE that page!!!

Vee said...

love your page and your scrappy skills girl!! i had the besttime hanging withyou on saturday
okay how can i bribe you to get that typewriter?! muwahhhhh...
xo