Monday, April 30, 2007

weekend recap...




Bobby has decided that we are going to take a "road trip" every other Sunday, so I have stuff to scrap and we are doing something together other then sitting on the couch or grocery shopping. This weekend he surprised me and took me to Crystal Cave in Kutztown. I missed that field trip when I was little because of having scarlet fever. It was pretty cool and we took a lot of good pictures. I am so excited to start a new scrapbook on Road Trips. Last month's project kit from Jenni Bowlin was kind of about that so I have the stuff to get it in the works already with out buying something else rock on. I have been on a bit of a spending spree with the new line of Martha Stewart Products at Michael's and all the new kit clubs coming out. Plus just got a whole bunch new swarovski's crystals from jewelry supply and new papers from Rouge de Garance and I got the "WE" words rub ons from fontwerks like my "I" words. I thought that would be a fun album to do about Bobby and I and get him to do some journaling maybe too! Hope you have a good week and start getting ready for National Scrapbooking day on May 5th if you are a scrapper! Inspired Treasures has some cool projects for that day!

No comments: