Thursday, April 12, 2007

something cool for the mad...


I came across this on the Inspire Companies blog and thought it was pretty darn cool. Here is the link to make your own catalog card. I love it. I have been creating a bit lately because of my mission organization. I have to take some pictures. Love the fact that things are in baskets and right within my eyesight and reach. Love it (i am turning in to Debbie or spending to much time with her :) I am going to be doing a give away soon I am just waiting for it to come in actually something mentioned in a previous post that I am obsessed with right now. I know I don't have many readers but I am curious to see who is haunting my blog just like I do to others that I find inspiring. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

hi my favorite lady!! love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i have tried and tried but Dan is getting his scrap book LATE!