Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Holidays are coming and lots of links...

I don't know why but this year I am really looking forward to the holidays coming soon. I am in the mood for a new beginning, a drastic change, something and maybe that is why I am pushing for it. I am working like mad on knitting some of my Christmas presents. I will have to post some pictures of the ones that are for people who I know don't read my blog.

Pre-ordered this puppy today. I am in love. I am looking forward to cutting it up already at the end of the year to use in a mini album of some sorts. Or maybe I will make a running year album him, the wheels are finally starting to turn. I am not usually a calendar person but have been really inspired by quite a few this year so I decided to make a purchase. I love letterpress!

Totally went crazy last night on this website buying yarn. My next project is going to be a Shoulder wrap, something that I can wear to work over a long sleeve shirt. I decided to go with this color for the wrap and then bought this color to make either a skinny scarf or a thick neck warmer. This yarn is so soft and beautifully hand dyed. I can't wait to see the colors that I picked in person.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post pictures of my mini album from our weekend.

1 comment:

Vee said...

i am ready for the holidays too! :) I love letterpress as well, so in love with it and a little obsessed. :) Can't wait to see your mini. :)