Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Home Album










This is our first home album. I haven't decided where I want to do my journaling yet hence the reason there is none. Its either going to be the back of the photos hidden in the pockets or on the back of the pocket. I finally got my groove back and have finished a few projects that got pushed aside. I am not quite finished Kristi's Kit for the Happiness is album. I need more pictures for that one and have not really been having any life moments that render pictures I guess. Unless I should capture my shopping, scrapping and watching all Gilmore Girls episodes in order currently on season 4.

8 comments:

Nicole Carro said...

Could you be any cooler with that HOME album - I love it! I'm so in the same place right now with my "Happiness is" album - needing more photos.

Breanne Crawford said...

LOVE your minis.

Rachael said...

What a beautiful mini!!!

(Got to your blog through Nicole's!)

Melonie said...

Love the album! You rocked it girl!

kristina contes said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I got your package today....it is SO COOL! Thank you so much girlfriend! I am having a crazy day and this made me so happy!!!

Candice P. Harrington said...

Awesome mini! Can't wait to see your Happiness Is ___ album when it's done!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty album :)

Silje Røe Hagland said...

this album is so cute!!!! :)