Wednesday, November 15, 2006

the baby talk


I am so excited we had the "baby" talk!!! We decided to start trying to have a baby in about 6 months... 6 months is not a long time to have to wait..ahhh. I am so excited you have no idea! little shirts and hats and shoes and kisses and snuggles and screaming and crying but I want to have it all! I really need to start getting my creative juices flowing and start making some money off of that so I am on a roll and ready for anything that may come.
This set is sooo cute I am going to try to refrain from starting to buy stuff already but it is so darn cute and to be totally honest I already own a few things hehe. Now I just have to convince someone else to get knocked up with me. Charis and John are going to start trying right away so maybe we can be pregnant together. That would be so cute!